- Practical, functional language presented and practised in a work-related context
- Real-world case studies offer authentic and engaging insights into key business issues
- Commentary on each case study (except Starter level) from the Cranfield School of Management
- Support and flexibility across all six levels from the Student’s Interactive Workbook, and the Teacher’s DVD
- Additional writing and reading materials available on the Business Result Teacher’s Site
Business Result combines a communicative approach with authentic business material and digital multi-media, to give in-work and pre-work students relevant and immediate communication skills.
Business Result’s new video material brings the world of business into the classroom. Each unit includes a video clip that can be used as a focal point of discussion, to develop students’ listening skills, introduce new vocabulary and teach the business communication skills that students need in context.
Business Result also provides skills and strategies for different business scenarios, such as talking to suppliers, entertaining customers, or updating colleagues. These help students to communicate confidently in everyday situations. They focus on key expressions, and then build up to a final task in which they put the new language into practice. Language and skills practice is available through activities in the Student’s Book, the Workbook (available on DVD-ROM or online), and practice files on the Teacher’s and Student’s Websites.
Case studies present profiles of genuine organizations to make the learning context more authentic. This helps students understand how they can adapt their new-found language to real working life.
На этой странице Вы можете заказать Business Result Elementary Student’s Book с доставкой по Одессе или по Украине, воспользовавшись услугами транспортной компании Новая почта